Thursday, September 4, 2008

Sweet Family

So I guess it is because I am married to the Good Captain that this story seems so impressionable on me but I thought I would help spread the word. There is a cute couple that was in a plan crash in Arizona. The instructor didn't make it. The mom has burns over 80% of her body and the dad has burns over 30%. I assume they are about the same age as we are,they have four little children and could use any prayers and financial help. I added some links on the side so you can read more about them.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Isn't that just the saddest story you have ever heard? I have become obsessed with reading her blog - all her old archives. She is fascinating and inspiring to me. I want to be like her when I grow up.