Thursday, December 2, 2010

Halloween

I am not a fan of Halloween on Sundays but we had plenty of fun the days leading up. We went to a school party, I was the ONLY adult dressed up. On Saturday we went Trunk-or-Treating at the church.

MAD SCIENTIST



Indiana Jones. This costume was so popular that he is now requesting Indiana Jones underwear. Do they make that? I guess I will have to Google it!



One Candy Corn Witch. I think her very favorite part is the make-up. Isn't that funny, mom doesn't wear make up and she can't get enough.




I promise Ethan wasn't being left out he was our excellent photographer.


One Wild Monkey! In case this looks familiar, about five years ago Wesley was a monkey. Luckily is was in a box I brought from storage and we were able to use it for our little monkey.


No comments: