Tuesday, August 12, 2008
The Chair
Summer is drawing to an end and I am actually very excited to get the boys back in school. Toady's reason: The Captain and I have had a banana chair since before we had children. He thought it would help him study chemistry, it didn't, it did help with the many hours of piloting classes, I think. Anyway, our somewhat tattered banana chair is the source of all contention in our home this week. Why? I don't know. I wish I knew. I had to lock it in my room just to keep the kids from fighting over it, seriously, a banana chair. It is mostly the boys but Lulu hates to be left out so she joins in the quest of being the ruler of the chair. No one wants to leave the chair because it would be like relinquishing the throne. So today I can't wait for school to start. When The Captain gets home we may consider getting rid of the chair or at least moving it into storage for awhile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment