My brother and I had a long discussion about movies and I found out he doesn't like any movie that is a time piece. WHAT? So I was forced to watch Pride & Prejudice. Today I found this little quiz. This isn't at all how I would describe my self but how accurate can it really be? Maybe I should have the captain fill it out for me and see who I am in his eyes, scary.
You are intelligent, witty, and tremendously attractive. You have a good head on your shoulders, and oftentimes find yourself the lone beacon of reason in a sea of ridiculousness. You take great pleasure in many things. You are proficient in nearly all of them, though you will never own it. Lest you seem too perfect, you have a tendency toward prejudgement that serves you very ill indeed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment