Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween

Halloween with daddy. The last couple of years I have had to go by myself. It was nice to have Scott with us even if it did rain. When we got home I weighed Wm. and the candy for a grand total of 7.5 pounds of candy between the three of them. Hopefully in a couple days I can get rid of the candy and we can be over the sugar high and lows.


Lulu jumping for joy

Ariel or the mermaid depending on the moment you ask.

Boba Fett!

Jango Fett

No, I really don't know the difference. I only know it is offensive to call them storm troopers.

I love seeing the boys faces smashed against the mask. This was our first year with mask/helmet and hopefully the las. Scott and I ended up carrying them because the were bugging the boys. Ariel with the pose to get her noticed.

I love Halloween of Friday. Less pressure to get home and get the kids in bed at a reasonable time.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

So fun. Lulu has the most beautiful hair! Seriously - that is straight out of a shampoo commercial!

Anonymous said...

CUTE costumes. CUTE kids!

Kirsten said...

I have to agree... she does have beautiful hair. Cute kids and fun costumes. Masks have come a long way since we were kids. I remember my flimsy strawberry shortcake face mask with a skinny piece of elastic around my head. I go back and forth on who your boys look most like. Ethan-Michael, Wesley-you, Lulu-you again??? Am I right?