On Wesley's 6th Birthday I was having what felt like a near death experience and I just realized I never reconized that he is a year older. I also forgot to charge the battery on my camera so these are the best I have from my camera. No worries my super friend came to help with the party while I suffered on the couch. She also ran home and got her camera and took a ton of great pictures. Scott also came through and carried through on all my great plans for the party!
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Happy Birthday!
On Wesley's 6th Birthday I was having what felt like a near death experience and I just realized I never reconized that he is a year older. I also forgot to charge the battery on my camera so these are the best I have from my camera. No worries my super friend came to help with the party while I suffered on the couch. She also ran home and got her camera and took a ton of great pictures. Scott also came through and carried through on all my great plans for the party!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Are you OK? Near death experience?
Post a Comment