Saturday, July 31, 2010

Jill and Amanda

Jill and Amanda, Since you are the only two people, I think, that read my blog I am asking for your opinion. Michael is getting married and these are a few dresses I found. I also like a couple on Shabby Apple but I am having technical trouble so of these what do you like the best. FYI wedding on the beach but I still want to be able to wear the dress to church. One other thing, for a small fee I can have the sleeve changed or the length changed so keep that in mind before vetoing a dress. Thank you for you help lovely ladies!!!

Floral embroidered sash waist dress - eShakti.com



Pleat waist cotton dress - eShakti.com

Sash waist pleat skirt dress - eShakti.com

Tonal embroidered banded waist dress - eShakti.com

Floral applique peasant dress - eShakti.com

ps if you are not Amanda or Jill and have a kind opinion I would still like to hear it!

3 comments:

Keeping Life Creative said...

I love the third one :)
Actually, they are all great...

Jill said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jill said...

I vote tonal embroidered banded. Am I saying that right?