Did you see? I am so excited. You have to wait until the end and you can see me clapping away. The red tow truck and the little flip flop are pieces I did.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That was so fun! And I'm so glad you have a blog! I love blogging! Pam
WOW! I just watched the segment and I love what you do. How amazing! I don't know why some are blessed with such creativity and skills and then some of us (like me) have none =) I might have to check out the site and see if there are any artists in Michigan.
2 comments:
That was so fun! And I'm so glad you have a blog! I love blogging!
Pam
WOW!
I just watched the segment and I love what you do. How amazing!
I don't know why some are blessed with such creativity and skills and then some of us (like me) have none =)
I might have to check out the site and see if there are any artists in Michigan.
Post a Comment