Wednesday, May 7, 2008

RNC

Yesterday was Lulu's yearly visit to the pediatric urologist along with a Renal Nuclear Cystogram and renal ultrasound. I was so stressed out and worried but Lulu was a champ. I was so proud of her. We even got some good news. Her Renal reflux is completely gone from one side. She will have to stay on antibiotics until the other side clears up but at least it is a sign her body can heal. Maybe next years RNC will be the last.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay Lulu! I hope that this ordeal will soon be over for her, it is the pitts! Okay, so Bradey JUST told me that you called and left a message last week! Husbands....

Amanda said...

So sorry she has to go through that! It is so hard to watch. Matthew has hydronephrosis so has had ultrasounds, VCUGs and renal scans...I always feel like I need therapy after those visits! I hope it resolves for her so you guys don't have to keep doing that!