
I was shopping with some friends, no one under the age of twenty, and found this book. I remeber it from when I was younger and remebered how much I love this book. Sometimes I forget the simple reasons I love the people around me. I also bought my market basket. I can't figure out how to down load pictures to my computer yet but when I do I will be posting the end of school beginnin of summer pictures.


2 comments:
That was a fun shopping trip. Are you loving that basket? How are things going with you and P&P? A lady who just had triplets was watching the show and thought it was the cutest thing ever and just contacted me. She wants me to do something with her babies footprints that were done in the hospital. They were 1 1/2 lbs when they were born! I told my husband, she better not want the motocross!
Okay, so I don't remember that book, but I did just take the girls to the bookstore recently, and due to a highly nostalgic mood, came home with 3 books that I grew up with, good simple, old-school books... The girls love them! I get all fuzzy inside when I read them to my lil ones, cause I can almost feel myself on my mama's lap, and all was right with the world.. Per your comment on my last post, you should totally use that girl to do your family pics, she is in SL, and will meet you like anywhere, and is totally reasonable, and she rocks, which is a huge plus! Call me if you want more deets, or click on her website from my last post... BTW Liv's hair is varying shades of red depending on the lighting... She is one lucky duck with those gorgeous locks.
Post a Comment