Thursday, May 1, 2008

Lulu's Spring Break

We were all together for Spring Break but Emmy really had different experience. She had a stomach bug and really suffered. Three pounds, two caths and lots of showers, she needed all the sleep she could get. You know your child isn't feeling well when she falls asleep in the middle of the great room where everyone is playing. Lu is feeling better but does not want to go to the doctor. To bad she has to go to the pediatric urologist next week. It could be a rough day.

Sleeping in the car.

Sleeping on grandma's great big chair.

I am so lucky to have The Captain because he is willing to clean up vomit again and again. Yuck. I can do it and have many many times it is just nice to have back up. The boys stayed healthy but I have been waiting for someone else to get it. Isn't she kind of sad. I was afraid she might suck her thumb right off her hand.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

The poor little thing! Isn't it just so heartbreaking to see them so sick?