Thursday, June 12, 2008

Comment...

When is it okay to comment or other peoples blogs? I am unsure of the rules and regulations that apply to this. The Captain just left on a four day trip and Lulu is throwing up, does that make it okay to comment more since I might not have any adult contact until Sunday or does this mean I should keep my thoughts to myself because I am a bit of rambler? Comments welcome!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I love that you are a rambler because I too have the same tendency. Comment away! It always makes me feel nice to get comments. Sorry you are alone with a sick baby. So not fun!

Anonymous said...

I think it's appropriate to comment. I love getting comments on my blog, it makes me feel like I have some adult interaction throughout my day. And I think it's okay to comment on stranger's blogs if you introduce yourself. I'd rather get a comment from a stranger and then go get to know them through their blog than just have a lurker.

Anonymous said...

COMMENT. totally comment. I am all for making new friends through the wide world of blogging, and I would much rather a lurker introduce themselves, rather than lurk a lot at my blog... there's my two cents worth! Also, yay for ramblers!! Maybe the fact that we are both ramblers is the reason for our marathon long phone calls...