Wednesday, June 4, 2008

First Day of "Summer"

By first day of summer I mean Monday what are we going to do all day now that no one is in school. This is how the day went, it was an MJ day so she was there too:
Lulu Swim lessons
Lulu to Day Camp
Wm. Swim lessons
Feed the boys
Pick up Lulu
Go to the park so ET can see the Indian tower
Go get snowies
Play with the Parachute
MJ goes home
We go to Cafe Rio for dinner
Walmart for milk
home for a movie and eventually
to bed.
I forgot the two big moments of the day.
1. Wesley can read, who knew? I told the boys they each had to read for twenty minutes and he sat down with a box of Bob books and started reading.
2. W has his first loose tooth. He took a bite of an apple and no it is pretty dangley, no that is not a real word. He keeps thinking we should call the dentist.

I did not capture one photo of our day but I did think about it all day.

No comments: