Cowboys boots have been a favorite of Wesley's for some time now. Summer is an especially hard time of year to loves boots because they really don't go well with shorts but instead of hating it I am trying to embrace the boots and shorts look. What do you think? Yes, I let him actually go out in public like this. No, The Captain does not let him go out in public! We each choose out battles and this is not one worth fighting, at least for me.
Monday, June 30, 2008
Pick your battles.
Cowboys boots have been a favorite of Wesley's for some time now. Summer is an especially hard time of year to loves boots because they really don't go well with shorts but instead of hating it I am trying to embrace the boots and shorts look. What do you think? Yes, I let him actually go out in public like this. No, The Captain does not let him go out in public! We each choose out battles and this is not one worth fighting, at least for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I agree, it doens't seem like a battle worth fighting. He sure is cute. All your kids are. How do you like those cute feet paperclips? I thought they were perfect.
Post a Comment