Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Summer Day Two

So after changing around swim lessons we were able to refine our schedule a bit.
Wm. to swim lessons
Mom leaves Wm. at swim lesson to take Lulu to swim lessons
Wm. and Lulu to day camp
Ethan plays computer while mom tries to work
2:00 kids come home
3:00 Go swimming at the neighbors (it's free)
3:45 Leave swimming pool we are all turning blue
Especially the baby girl

4:40 Leave for town to get the boys hair cuts at the beauty school


Oh no he came up with that pose and gesture all on his own I just took the picture.

They do look good, don't they?
Dinner in the car
Everyone is tired and we shoot for bed at 8:00.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Wow - If ever I think I am busy I will just read that post again and I will feel better! That Wm. What a cutie!