Saturday, March 15, 2008

Favorite



A Market Basket, that's what you search for on google or on sites like surlatable. I must begin by admitting I don't actually have one of these but I am going to get one, sometime. They have been back ordered and now comes color choices. A gal a church has one and I love it. She and I both bring rolls and etc. to church each Sunday and my current bag is overflowing so I thought it would be great. Another idea, for next winter maybe, put all your kids hats and gloves in one and when you are walking out the door to the sledding hill stick it the car. Use is to collect items you need to take on your errands to keep things from sliding off your car seat and if you are really green you can put purchase in this instead of the evil plastic bag. Last suggestion, use it for a picnic basket. I am leaning toward one of the fl orals but still a little unsure. LOVE IT!

http://www.garnethill.com
http://www.surlatable.com/p2p/searchResults.do?method=view&search=basic&keyword=market+basket&sortby=gsa&asc=true&page=1

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very top one. All the way!

Amanda said...

those are darned cute!