On Tuesday I was scrubbing down the kitchen and bathroom, in preparation for a meeting held at my house. Lulu got really quiet and next thing I know...this. If you study the picture you can see she she drew a picture of a pig, at least that is what I seee. Can you see it? I have been scrubbing and scrubbing. Now I have to buy some more magic erasers to try to get the rest off. Silence is not always a good thing. That wasn't even the worst part of the week! Crazy little lady.
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Lulu is an artist.
On Tuesday I was scrubbing down the kitchen and bathroom, in preparation for a meeting held at my house. Lulu got really quiet and next thing I know...this. If you study the picture you can see she she drew a picture of a pig, at least that is what I seee. Can you see it? I have been scrubbing and scrubbing. Now I have to buy some more magic erasers to try to get the rest off. Silence is not always a good thing. That wasn't even the worst part of the week! Crazy little lady.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Ha! I just cleaned off paints from our stairwell wall yesterday! Maybe we should create a painting wall somewhere in the house and supply washable media for our budding artists? It was nice running into you over Christmas. Hope you and your family are doing well.
*jodi
Post a Comment