
I have talked about wm. but not put on any picture of him. Yesterday we went to the doctor, stomach problems, and when we got home and were walking in the house I realized he is 5! How did that happen right before my eyes and it suddenly just hit. He is so full of energy and loves to hang out with his three little friends from church. Grandpa helped me name them the "fearsome four some". Wm. has been requesting songs and polms (poems) at bed time and he is even staying in bed, no is we could limit the mommy requests we would have something. We had to register him for kindergarten and he seems to not really care as long as his friends will still be around. The funniest thing is he is the best speaker of his friends, meaning all the speech work paid off! This is a picture of Wm. in his Sunday "costume". I love to see his row in primary, four little boys in blue suits with their "future missionary tags". Don't you just want to eat him up. It just make me smile to see his little smiling mug.


2 comments:
What a dollface! Thanks for the picture. How did he get so big?
I am so darn excited that you are blogging! You may just become an addict like me!! Love the mug shot... too darn cute, but you already knew that!
Post a Comment