One of my most treasured parts of my somewhat routine days is the chance for a nice shower. With three kids this is not always as easily done. Even if I can get in the shower and the door isn't swinging I am often wondering in my mind why it is so quiet. This is one example of why things get quite. El decided to make herself a tiger and draw a large circle of lipstick on the carpet. I love the girly things but this one? I subdued my initial reaction and grabbed the camera to take a few pictures before giving her her second bath of the day. Lipstick is harder than I imagined to get out of skin, the conditioner seemed to work. Thank you Grandma!
Thursday, March 6, 2008
Lipstick!
One of my most treasured parts of my somewhat routine days is the chance for a nice shower. With three kids this is not always as easily done. Even if I can get in the shower and the door isn't swinging I am often wondering in my mind why it is so quiet. This is one example of why things get quite. El decided to make herself a tiger and draw a large circle of lipstick on the carpet. I love the girly things but this one? I subdued my initial reaction and grabbed the camera to take a few pictures before giving her her second bath of the day. Lipstick is harder than I imagined to get out of skin, the conditioner seemed to work. Thank you Grandma!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Em is looking so so grown-up! I have a couple of lipstick junkies myself, gotta love those girls...
Post a Comment