Princarella is El's favorite princess. I think it is her version of princess and Cinderella. For her birthday she got to to see mimes with her brothers and dad, I was working. The Pizza factory won the vote for birthday dinner. El's only request was a purple birthday so I got purple balloons and had the baker right her name in purple frosting, only we had a miscommunication so her cake said "Memmy" she must have thought I was crazy, Memmy? I did what any mother would do and when I got home I scraped off the M, like she would even care. Sunday we had another celebration with our local cousins and had more cake, a purple barbie doll cake! Yeeks. I am pretty sure I will have to start telling her that her birthday is over an no more presents. Happy Birthday Baby Girl!
Sunday, March 30, 2008
Princarella is Three!
The baby girl is three. Wow how time flies!

Princarella is El's favorite princess. I think it is her version of princess and Cinderella. For her birthday she got to to see mimes with her brothers and dad, I was working. The Pizza factory won the vote for birthday dinner. El's only request was a purple birthday so I got purple balloons and had the baker right her name in purple frosting, only we had a miscommunication so her cake said "Memmy" she must have thought I was crazy, Memmy? I did what any mother would do and when I got home I scraped off the M, like she would even care. Sunday we had another celebration with our local cousins and had more cake, a purple barbie doll cake! Yeeks. I am pretty sure I will have to start telling her that her birthday is over an no more presents. Happy Birthday Baby Girl!
Princarella is El's favorite princess. I think it is her version of princess and Cinderella. For her birthday she got to to see mimes with her brothers and dad, I was working. The Pizza factory won the vote for birthday dinner. El's only request was a purple birthday so I got purple balloons and had the baker right her name in purple frosting, only we had a miscommunication so her cake said "Memmy" she must have thought I was crazy, Memmy? I did what any mother would do and when I got home I scraped off the M, like she would even care. Sunday we had another celebration with our local cousins and had more cake, a purple barbie doll cake! Yeeks. I am pretty sure I will have to start telling her that her birthday is over an no more presents. Happy Birthday Baby Girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
She is so beautiful! I still laugh when I remember how we figured out that our babies were due on the exact same day. Aren't you glad they weren't born on their due dates? Little April Fools...
Post a Comment