Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Happy Birthday!


My husband is 34, yikes, today. I can't believe it. I have known him since he was 16 and I was 14. Never could I have imagined us this many years later. I know I have already told many of you but for those of you who haven't heard, the good captain helped save, we hope, a man's life. He was doing the walk around of the plane and he got to the back of the plane and the fuel guy was laying flat on his back looking to the sky. Scott tried to find pulse, nothing, and tried again, nothing and the first officer from the other plane came over. Scott ran and got the difibulator and they got it hooked up a doctor that was at the airport was at the scene by now. They didn't actually shock the guy but they helped keep him alive until the parmedics came. The fuel guy had to be life flighted to a bigger hospital and we hope he is ok. What a good husband. I can't even imagine. So I am putting a picture of him in his uniform mostly because I always get told how 'hot' he is in uniform. Did you know when a pilot gets home from a four day trip they smell like fuel? But despite the fuel smell he is very cute in his uniform even if he doesn't have on his clip on tie. Happy birthday babe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAppy Birthday Big Fella! Way to save a life... Boy you are old!