
Day six of what? Craziness I tell you. Six days with not Dr. Pepper aka Dr. Delicious aka Sweet nectar of the gods. I don't have any good reason for stopping except a dumb episode of Oprah. Now I painfully continue my 2 week quest. Do you think it is a problem that I am already planning a time I can have the beverage I dream of. Yes, now I am dreaming of it. I actually want Axel Rose to release his album just to get a free one. Stop the insanity. When will I quit wanting it? Soon I hope because I am a week woman. Luckily, my wonderful father-in-law is bringing me a treadmill this weekend so maybe I can run off the Dr. Pepper desire. Aren't I pathetic?


1 comment:
So, what did Oprah say about Dr. Pepper? My husband is insanely addicted to the stuff. I think Dr. Pepper runs through his veins instead of blood...
Post a Comment