Monday, April 28, 2008

Personality

I would have never imagined I would have three little ones with all such different personalities. Let's take this one.

Isn't he a cute little snot? Wm. is my middle child and how I adore him. If he could he would sleep with me every night but a few months ago I put my foot down and told him he was no longer allowed to fall a sleep in my bed. By "put my foot down" I mean I told him he could have a quarter every night he stayed in bed. I am sure this violates all rules of good parenting but I was feeling desperate to reclaim my bed and a good nights sleep. He will still creep in in the middle of the night but for the most part stays put. Wm. tends to be a bit of a whiner but always is related to the amount of sleep he has had. His imagination is endless and is very physical. He is a little scared to try new things but I usually make him at least try and most of the times he loves is and excels at his endeavours. I am very excited that baseball season has started and we will be watching the Cardinals twice a week. Wm. is absolutely adorable in his little uniform. I love how he waves at me when he rounds the bases. His coach is the best ever and I can't wait to show you some pictures from the opening game. I am never prepared but can't wait to see what he comes up with next. Here is to all the cuties in our lives.

No comments: